PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED BY SJ Ross Supplies
SJ Ross Supplies is a full-service national provider of packaging products and services. Along with the many packaging products that SJ Ross Supplies provides, we also provide services like inventory management, warehousing, machine purchasing and machine maintenance.
SJ Ross Supplies
1325 S Wabash Ave Unit # L106 Chicago IL 60605
WHAT WE OFFER
– Corrugated boards are made from a combination of two sheets of paper called “liners” glued to a corrugated inner medium called “fluting.” These three layers of papers are assembled in a way which gives the overall structure much more strength than that of each individual layer.
We distribute and manufacture new and reconditioned heat treated wood pallets in both hard and softwood varieties.
– A wooden pallet is a flat transport structure that supports goods in a stable fashion while being lifted by a forklift, pallet jack, front loader, work saver or other jacking device. Pallets allow for safe and easy handling and storage efficiencies.
At SJ Ross Supplies, we distribute all types of shrink film. Shrink film, also known shrink wrap, is a material made up of polymer plastic film.
– When heat is applied to the film, it shrinks tightly over whatever it is covering/packaging. The heat is applied with a hand held heat gun (electric or gas) or the product and film can pass through a heat tunnel on a conveyor.
As a stretch film distributor, we are able to provide any type of stretch film to suite your packaging, transportation, or storage needs. Stretch film is often confused with heated shrink wrap, but stretch film requires a different type of film and process than shrink wrap.
– Stretch wrap is a highly stretchable plastic film commonly made from linear, low-density polyethylene that can wrap around different objects for packaging purposes. Stretch film is commonly used to wrap products to pallets and secure them against each other.
SJ Ross Supplies provides and distributes protective packaging products that include chipboard pads, corner pads and edge protectors. These products greatly reduce product damage during shipping and storage processes.
– Our lightweight chipboard pads strengthen envelopes and mailers and protect them from creasing and bending. Corner boards and edge protectors reduce product damage by protecting the edges of a box or container, helping it keep its original form.
We distribute all types and styles of mailing and packaging bags including poly mailing bags, shipping bags, and bubble bags for protecting your product and more.
– Mailing bags can be plain, reinforced, padded, bubble, foam, plastic, Tyvek, manilla or corrugated reinforced, and come in a variety of sizes, colors and styles.